Here is something to make our Friday the 13th, 2020 unique and filled with faith, hope and love Corinthians 13:13.
God is on the move and bringing His righteous judgement to bare!
Jay Sekulow (Messianic Jew) along with Rudy Giuliani will be key prosecutors.
November of 2021 is the 76th anniversary of the Nuremberg trials. (Nazi’s on trial after WWII)
Once again we have the 11th month as the number of judgement and 7+7+7=21 for the year which is Holy, Holy, Holy.
Whenever you see three sevens that means God’s about to do something big. Trump was 70 years old seven months and seven days on the day of his inauguration.
7+6=13 and 13 has many a meaning – for starters it is no coincidence the USA was founded in 1776.
13 in Bible:
The number 13 is symbolic of rebellion and lawlessness. Nimrod, the mighty hunter who was ‘before the Lord’ (meaning he tried to take the place of God – Genesis 10:9), was the 13th in Ham’s line (Ham was one of Noah’s three sons who survived the flood). Thirteen represents all the governments created by men, and inspired by Satan, in outright rebellion against the Eternal.
The number “13” does not mean “evil,” but rather it is a most powerful God-given promise that will change the world for ever. Some of the aspects of the promise are:
- The promise is always initiated by God and destined to change the world forever.
- Concerning man, to obtain the promise is beyond hope—impossible!
- Concerning God, the chosen opportunity to manifest His plan of blessing and change.
- The number 13 promise always has an underlying knowing that man can’t make it happen himself.
- The number 13 always has the underlying fact that God determined it, said it, and it would happen regardless of the circumstances.
- The number 13 is the difference of what man can do and what God can do.
- The number 13 is the number of (new) life.
- The number 13 promise always has time and space between when it was first given and when its given to manifest.
- The number 13 promise always has a season in which man tries to bring to past himself what God has promised him.
- The number 13 promise also has the season in which God brings to pass His promise regardless of what man has tried to produce on his own.
- The number 13 promise has such a blessing on it that it will even bring to pass what man produces from him trying to bring to pass what God has promised in his own strength. This can also have dire consequences like the situation with Ishmael and the Middle East problem today.
- The number 13 promise always brings excitement, hope and desperation for the promise to be fulfilled.
- The number 13 promise is always presented in the presence of unfavorable circumstances, though in time, the circumstances will give way to the birth of the promise.
17 in bible: means to overcome –
In the book of 1Corinthians the 13th chapter, the 17th mention of the word ‘love’ comes when the apostle Paul states that it is the GREATEST gift of all (1Corinthians 13:13).
God’s unending love (John 3:16) is truly victorious over all things. Those who stay faithful to God to the end of their lives will gain the victory over the grave when they are miraculously brought back to life (see 1Corinthians 15).
We will need to pray for our country during this time because it could tear this country apart!
What’s important to remember through all of this is not who was right and who was wrong but that God loves us all so very much that He would bring His righteous judgement in love for all of us.
“For the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our King. He will save us.” Isaiah 33:22 KJV